Checklist for Student Visa Application
Student 500 visa requirements for all applicants to be included in the application:
- Identity documents such as passport, birth certificate, proof of name change such as marriage or divorce certificate.
- If you are or have been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide proof such as marriage certificates, divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.
- Provide an overseas police certificate from every country, including your home country, where you spent a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since you turned 16, any military service records or discharge papers if you served in the armed forces of any country.
- Passport size photographs.
- All applicants must provide Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Medical examinations.
- For an applicant is under 18, copies of birth certificates or the family book showing the names of both parents; or adoption papers (if applicable).
Australia Student Visa Checklist For Primary Applicant
- All academic certificates and transcripts.
- Employment reference letters.
- English test results such as IELTS or PTE Academic or TOEFL or OET. Read for more information: Australia Student Visa English Requirements
- Any professional registration or license certificate.
- Your curriculum vitae or resume that includes your full employment and educational history, including dates and positions held within last ten years.
Student Visa Financial Evidence
- The applicant or their sponsor will need to show to the 'Department of Home Affairs' to show Financial evidence of 1 year of tuition fees of their intended course, A$21,041 for living expenses, A$7,362 for spouse (if included in application), A$3,152 each for dependent (if included in application), A$8,296 for each school aged dependent; or primary applicant's parent, spouse or de facto partner has a personal annual income that is at least AUD72,592. Read for more information: Student Visa Financial Requirements
All documents for student visa application checklist are to be color PDF files. Where documents are not in English, an authorised translated version needs to be provided.
Disclaimer: ‘Atlantis International Pty Ltd’ and its associates are independent consulting entities which are not associated in anyway with the Australian ‘Department of Home Affairs’ (DOHA). Information on this website does not constitute personal migration advice. For a customized migration advice based on your personal circumstances, please call and talk to one of our Immigration Consultants or register your interest with our Associates.