This visa enables employers in regional Australia to sponsor a skilled worker for permanent visa where employers can't source an appropriately skilled worker who is Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
This RSMS Visa enables employers in regional Australia to sponsor a skilled worker for permanent visa where employers can't source an appropriately skilled worker who is Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
This visa is closed to new applicants. Applicants can check Subclass 494 visa, which is a visa for those who have an employer sponsor in regional areas.
You must be a transitional subclass 457 visa holder (who held a subclass 457 visa at any time on or after 18 April 2017), or a transitional Subclass 482 visa holder (who either held or applied for 482 visa on 20 March 2019). You must have worked for your nominating employer in regional area for atleast 3 years while holding that visa.
If you have spouse/partner and kids, they can also be included in your subclass 187 visa application before a visa is granted.
The visa holders will have full work rights in Australia and must continue to work with their nominating employer for atleast 2 years from the date of grant of this visa.
Temporary Residence Transition Stream: 75% of applications in 10 Months, 90% of applications in 17 months.
For all Applicants to be included in the application
1. Identity documents such as passport, birth certificate, proof of name change such as marriage or divorce certificate.
2. If you are or have been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide proof such as marriage certificates, divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.
3. Provide an overseas police certificate from every country, including your home country, where you spent a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since you turned 16, any military service records or discharge papers if you served in the armed forces of any country.
4. Passport size photographs.
For Primary Applicant
5. All academic certificates and transcripts.
6. Employment reference letters and evidence of payslips.
7. English test results such as IELTS or PTE Academic or TOEFL or OET.
8. Any professional registration or license certificate.
9. Your curriculum vitae or resume that includes your full employment and educational history, including dates and positions held within last ten years.
10. Bank statements, tax records and superannuation record (If Skills Assessment is required).
All documents are to be color pdf files. Where documents are not in english, an authorised translated version needs to be provided.