Partner Visa 100 Checklist
For all applicants to be included in the application
- Identity documents such as passport, birth certificate, proof of name change such as marriage or divorce certificate.
- If you are or have been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide proof such as marriage certificates, divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.
- Provide an overseas police certificate from every country, including your home country, where you spent a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since you turned 16, any military service records or discharge papers if you served in the armed forces of any country.
- Passport size photographs.
- All applicants must provide Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Medical examinations.
- For an applicant is under 18, copies of birth certificates or the family book showing the names of both parents; or adoption papers (if applicable).
For Primary Applicant
- Provide proof of ‘Genuine and Ongoing Relationship’ with your de facto partner.
For Sponsoring Partner
- Identity documents such as passport, birth certificate, and proof of name change such as marriage or divorce certificate.
- Provide Australian Federal Police clearance certificate.
- Provide statutory declaration Partner visa Sponsorship.
All documents are to be color pdf files. Where documents are not in english, an authorised translated version needs to be provided.
Disclaimer: ‘Atlantis International Pty Ltd’ and its associates are independent consulting entities which are not associated in anyway with the Australian ‘Department of Home Affairs’ (DOHA). Information on this website does not constitute personal migration advice. For a customized migration advice based on your personal circumstances, please call and talk to one of our Immigration Consultants or register your interest with our Associates.