Subclass 190 Visa Document Checklist
For all Applicants to be included in the application
The following documents are required from all applicants for 190 Visa:
- Identity documents such as passport, birth certificate, proof of name change such as marriage or divorce certificate.
- If you are or have been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide proof such as marriage certificates, divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.
- Provide an overseas police certificate from every country, including your home country, where you spent a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since you turned 16, any military service records or discharge papers if you served in the armed forces of any country.
- Passport size photographs.
For Primary Applicant
The following documents are required from the primary applicant for Visa 190:
- All academic certificates and transcripts.
- COE's of your course completed from Australia; and Course completion letter.
- English test results such as IELTS or PTE Academic or TOEFL or OET.
- Professional Year certificate (If you have).
- NAATI Certificate (If you have).
- Evidence of any specialist qualification.
- Skills Assessment outcome letter.
- Any professional registration or license certificate.
- Employment reference letters and evidence of payslips, bank statements, tax records and superannuation record.
- Your curriculum vitae or resume that includes your full employment and educational history, including dates and positions held within last ten years.
- If you have a close family member living in 'Designated Regional Area' of Australia then their ID and proof of residence.
For Spouse or De facto Partner
The following documents are required from the spouse or de facto partner of the primary applicant for 190 Visa Australia:
- English test results such as IELTS or PTE Academic or TOEFL or OET (if you are claiming partner English points).
- Skills Assessment outcome letter (if you are claiming partner skilled occupation points).
- Marriage certificate (if applicable); or for de facto relationship provide either evidence that your relationship is registered by an Australian State or Territory; or enough documents to prove you have been in a de facto relationship with your partner for at least 12 months before you apply.
All documents are to be color pdf files. Where documents are not in English, an authorised translated version needs to be provided.
Documents Required for 190 Visa Australia State Nominations
Subclass 190 Visa Checklist SA
You will need to provide the following evidence for Visa 190 Australia State Nomination from South Australia:
- Bank statements in your name showing salary transactions and daily expenses for the work experience period required for your nominated occupation.
- One of the following in your name, Current lease agreement(s) with proof of rental payments, Utility bills for the past six months (for example, gas, electricity, water, or rates bill), and Current Vehicle Registration.
If you are a 'Long Term Resident of South Australia', you will need to provide evidence of continuous residency for the period required in South Australia. You can provide a combination of any of the following documents to demonstrate continuous residency in South Australia over that period:
- Residing in South Australia documents.
- Work experience documents.
- Qualification documents.
- Confirmation of Enrollment (COE) for courses.
- Visa grant notices.
If you are submitting a ROI application under the 'Highly Skilled and Talented Stream', then you will need to provide the following:
- A copy of your curriculum vitae (CV).
- A copy of your current employment contract.
- A letter of job offer, if you are applying from onshore and have a job offer in South Australia or intend to relocate to the South Australian office of your current company.
Subclass 190 Visa Checklist VIC
If you have indicated in your Visa Subclass 190 Registration of Interest (ROI) that you are currently working in Victoria, then you will also need to provide the following:
- Employment contract.
- Payslips (most recent four weeks).
- Superannuation statement.
- Position description.
Subclass 190 Visa Checklist WA
Have a contract of employment for full time employment for at least 6 months in the nominated or closely related occupation in Western Australia.
Subclass 190 Visa Checklist NSW
If you are resident in Australia then to get Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 state nomination from NSW you must show proof of residence in New South Wales in the last 6 months such as:
- Lease agreement.
- Bank Statements.
- Utility Bills.
- Job contract or payslips.
- License or registration details.
Subclass 190 Visa Checklist QLD
If you want to apply for Subclass 190 Visa State Nomination from QLD then you will need to provide evidence that you have been living in Queensland and undertaking full-time post qualification employment of a minimum of 35 hours per week over the past 6 months in your nominated occupation, and that your job is available to you for a further period of 12 months:
- Job Offer and Employment contract.
Subclass 190 Visa Checklist TAS
Subclass 190 Visa Checklist NT
Subclass 190 Visa Checklist ACT
Disclaimer: ‘Atlantis International Pty Ltd’ and its associates are independent consulting entities which are not associated in anyway with the Australian ‘Department of Home Affairs’ (DOHA). Information on this website does not constitute personal migration advice. For a customized migration advice based on your personal circumstances, please call and talk to one of our Immigration Consultants or register your interest with our Associates.