Subclass 407 Visa Checklist
For all applicants to be included in the application
- Identity documents such as passport, birth certificate, proof of name change such as marriage or divorce certificate.
- If you are or have been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide proof such as marriage certificates, divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.
- Provide an overseas police certificate from every country, including your home country, where you spent a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since you turned 16, any military service records or discharge papers if you served in the armed forces of any country.
- Passport size photographs.
- All applicants must provide Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Medical examinations.
- For an applicant is under 18, copies of birth certificates or the family book showing the names of both parents; or adoption papers (if applicable).
For Primary Applicant
- All academic certificates and transcripts.
- Employment reference letters (If any).
- Applicant holds the passport of (US, UK, Canada, NS or Republic of Ireland), or English test results: IELTS (Overall score of 6.0 with a minimum score of 5 for each of the 4 components), or TOEFL iBT (Overall score of 64 with a minimum score of 4 for listening, 4 for reading, 14 for writing and 14 for speaking), or PTE (At least B for each of the 4 parts), or OET (At least B for each of the 4 parts) or Cambridge C1 Advanced Test (Overall at least 169 with a minimum score of at least 154 in each of the 4 test components).
- Any professional registration or license certificate.
- Your curriculum vitae or resume that includes your full employment and educational history, including dates and positions held within last ten years.
- A sponsor approval letter or receipt for submission of the sponsorship application.
- Your sponsor’s nomination approval letter or receipt for submission of the nomination application – if your sponsor is not an Australian Commonwealth Government agency.
- A written statement from the sponsor that they will meet the sponsorship obligations for you and all dependent family members included in your application.
All documents are to be color pdf files. Where documents are not in english, an authorised translated version needs to be provided.
Disclaimer: ‘Atlantis International Pty Ltd’ and its associates are independent consulting entities which are not associated in anyway with the Australian ‘Department of Home Affairs’ (DOHA). Information on this website does not constitute personal migration advice. For a customized migration advice based on your personal circumstances, please call and talk to one of our Immigration Consultants or register your interest with our Associates.