The following are documents required to lodge Subclass 600 visa application for Australia.
These are the documents you will need before you can lodge a Subclass 600 visitor visa application for Australia.
1. Identity documents such as passport, birth certificate, proof of name change such as marriage or divorce certificate.
2. If you are or have been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide proof such as marriage certificates, divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.
3. Provide an overseas police certificate from every country, including your home country, where you spent a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since you turned 16, any military service records or discharge papers if you served in the armed forces of any country.
4. Passport size photographs.
5. All applicants must provide adequate Health Cover.
6. Medical examinations.
7. For an applicant is under 18, copies of birth certificates or the family book showing the names of both parents; or adoption papers (if applicable).
8. Provide as much proof as you can to show you are visiting Australia as a temporary visitor only. This could include: proof you have enough money for your stay and to leave Australia, such as, bank statements of last 3 months, pay slips, audited accounts, tax records, term deposits and credit card statements.
9. A letter from your relative or friend in Australia, inviting you to visit. The letter could state: their relationship to you, the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them. If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds and your plans while in Australia.
10. Your reasons to return home at the end of your visit, such as: A letter from your employer stating you plan to return to your job, your study at a school, college or university in your home country, your immediate family members in your home country, you can return home or you own a house or other major assets in your home country.
11. Provide evidence that the inviting family member can support your stay in Australia such as their residence status, income and living arrangement.
12. Provide an invitation from a host organisation, conference registration details, a letter from your employer stating why you are visiting, your plans for your stay and details of your Australian business contacts, proof of your current employment and professional qualifications, evidence your company is an active business, such as an annual report or evidence of prior contact with Australian businesses.
13. Provide an invitation from a host organisation, conference registration details, a letter from your employer stating why you are visiting, your plans for your stay and details of your Australian business contacts, proof of your current employment and professional qualifications, evidence your company is an active business, such as an annual report or evidence of prior contact with Australian businesses.
Disclaimer: ‘Atlantis International Pty Ltd’ and its associates are independent consulting entities which are not associated in anyway with the Australian ‘Department of Home Affairs’ (DOHA). Information on this website does not constitute personal migration advice. For a customized migration advice based on your personal circumstances, please call and talk to one of our Immigration Consultants or register your interest with our Associates.