Documents Required for 858 Visa
For all Applicants to be included in the application
- Identity documents such as passport, birth certificate, proof of name change such as marriage or divorce certificate.
- If you are or have been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide proof such as marriage certificates, divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.
- Provide an overseas police certificate from every country, including your home country, where you spent a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since you turned 16, any military service records or discharge papers if you served in the armed forces of any country.
- Passport size photographs.
For Primary Applicant for Global Talent Independent Program
- All academic certificates and transcripts.
- English test results such as IELTS or PTE Academic or TOEFL or OET.
- Any professional registration or license certificate.
- Employment reference letters and evidence of payslips, bank statements, tax records and superannuation record.
- Your curriculum vitae or resume that includes your full employment and educational history, including dates and positions held within last ten years.
- Provide relevant qualifications and awards, particularly from internationally recognised organisations supporting statements from government, professional, scientific, cultural, sporting or other relevant bodies, and documentary evidence that demonstrates an exceptional and outstanding record of achievement positioning you among the best in your field.
- The evidence supplied to support your record of achievement must also show recent prominence in the field before applying. It should include a reference from a person or organisation qualified to assess your claims, evidence of recent national and international awards and/or profiles of your achievements in any media, such as magazines, newspapers or TV programs.
For Spouse or Defacto Partner
- English test results such as IELTS or PTE Academic or TOEFL or OET (if you are claiming partner english points).
- Skills Assessment outcome letter (if you are claiming partner skilled occupation points).
- Marriage certificate (if applicable); or for de facto relationship provide either evidence that your relationship is registered by an Australian State or Territory; or enough documents to prove you have been in a de facto relationship with your partner for at least 12 months before you apply.
All documents are to be color pdf files. Where documents are not in english, an authorised translated version needs to be provided.
Disclaimer: ‘Atlantis International Pty Ltd’ and its associates are independent consulting entities which are not associated in anyway with the Australian ‘Department of Home Affairs’ (DOHA). Information on this website does not constitute personal migration advice. For a customized migration advice based on your personal circumstances, please call and talk to one of our Immigration Consultants or register your interest with our Associates.