Subclass 887 Visa Requirements Checklist
For all Applicants to be included in the application
- Identity documents such as passport, birth certificate, proof of name change such as marriage or divorce certificate.
- If you are or have been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide proof such as marriage certificates, divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.
- Provide an overseas police certificate from every country, including your home country, where you spent a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since you turned 16, any military service records or discharge papers if you served in the armed forces of any country.
- Passport size photographs.
For Primary Applicant
- Proof of residence can include but is not limited to; leases or rental agreements, utility bills such as telephone, gas or electricity that show your home address(es), school reports, title deeds to your home or any other evidence that demonstrates you and any family members are resident in a specified regional area.
- Proof of full-time work can include but is not limited to; employment references, Notices of Assessment, bank statements showing wage or salary deposits, superannuation documents, payslips, contracts or any other documents relevant to your employment history. The full time work of 35 hours can comprise hours worked in one or more jobs in each week.
- Self or contract employment, proof can include but is not limited to; business activity statements, business registration, statement from your account, correspondence from customers and suppliers, audited financial statements or advertising and marketing material. The evidence should demonstrate that your self-employment activities required you to be active in the business for at least 35 hours a week.All documents are to be color pdf files. Where documents are not in english, an authorised translated version needs to be provided.
Subclass 887 Document Checklist For Spouse or Defacto Partner
- English test results such as IELTS or PTE Academic or TOEFL or OET (if you are claiming partner english points).
- Skills Assessment outcome letter (if you are claiming partner skilled occupation points).
- Marriage certificate (if applicable); or for de facto relationship provide either evidence that your relationship is registered by an Australian State or Territory; or enough documents to prove you have been in a de facto relationship with your partner for at least 12 months before you apply.
All documents are to be color pdf files. Where documents are not in english, an authorised translated version needs to be provided.
Disclaimer: ‘Atlantis International Pty Ltd’ and its associates are independent consulting entities which are not associated in anyway with the Australian ‘Department of Home Affairs’ (DOHA). Information on this website does not constitute personal migration advice. For a customized migration advice based on your personal circumstances, please call and talk to one of our Immigration Consultants or register your interest with our Associates.