Visa 482 Checklist

Temporary Skill Shortage Subclass Visa 482 Checklist for the visa applicants.

Subclass 482 Visa Documents Required

You will need to provide documents to support the claims you make in your visa subclass 482 application and show you meet the other eligibility criteria. You may refer to temporary skill shortage subclass subclass 482 visa checklist for given below.

Subclass 482 Visa Document Checklist

For all applicants to be included in the visa 482 application

  • Identity documents such as passport, birth certificate, proof of name change such as marriage or divorce certificate.
  • If you are or have been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide proof such as marriage certificates, divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.
  • Provide an overseas police certificate from every country, including your home country, where you spent a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since you turned 16, any military service records or discharge papers if you served in the armed forces of any country.5. Nominating employer authorisation for the dependents to be included in employer sponsor obligations.
  • Passport size photographs.

For Primary Applicant

  • All academic certificates and transcripts.
  • Employment reference letters and evidence of payslips.
  • English test results such as IELTS or PTE Academic or TOEFL or OET.
  • Any professional registration or license certificate.
  • Your curriculum vitae or resume that includes your full employment and educational history, including dates and positions held within last ten years.
  • Bank statements, tax records and superannuation record (If Skills Assessment is required).

All documents are to be color pdf files. Where documents are not in English, an authorised translated version needs to be provided.

Disclaimer: ‘Atlantis International Pty Ltd’ and its associates are independent consulting entities which are not associated in anyway with the Australian ‘Department of Home Affairs’ (DOHA). Information on this website does not constitute personal migration advice. For a customized migration advice based on your personal circumstances, please call and talk to one of our Immigration Consultants or register your interest with our Associates.

Contact us for Consultation

Find out how we can help you to study, visit, live, work, invest and/or do business in Australia.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.