This 485 visa checklist specifies the documents you will need to lodge your subclass 485 visa application.
This checklist defines the documents that you will need to prepare and have before you could lodge Subclass 485 visa application.
1. Identity documents such as passport, birth certificate, proof of name change such as marriage or divorce certificate.
2. If you are or have been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide proof such as marriage certificates, divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.
3. Provide an overseas police certificate from every country, including your home country, where you spent a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since you turned 16, any military service records or discharge papers if you served in the armed forces of any country.
4. Passport size photographs.
5. All applicants must provide Overseas Student Health Cover. Read for more information: Health Insurance for 485 Visa
6. Medical examinations.
7. For an applicant is under 18, copies of birth certificates or the family book showing the names of both parents; or adoption papers (if applicable).
* The above will apply for Subsequent Entrant visa checklist as well.
8. All academic certificates and transcripts.
9. Employment reference letters (If any).
10. Applicant holds the passport of (US, UK, Canada, NS or Republic of Ireland), or English test results within last 3 years: IELTS (Overall score of 6.0 with a minimum score of 5 for each of the 4 components), or TOEFL iBT (Overall score of 64 with a minimum score of 4 for listening, 4 for reading, 14 for writing and 14 for speaking), or PTE (Overall score of at least 50 with a minimum score of 36 for each of the 4 parts), or OET (At least B for each of the 4 parts) or Cambridge C1 Advanced Test (Overall at least 169 with a minimum score of at least 154 in each of the 4 test components). Read for more information: English Requirements for 485 Visa
11. Any professional registration or license certificate.
12. Your curriculum vitae or resume that includes your full employment and educational history, including dates and positions held within last ten years.
13. Course completion letter of the most recently completed course in Australia.
14. Evidence that Australian Federal Police Clearance has been applied. Read for more information: 485 Visa Police Check
15. Evidence that skills assessment (if applicable) application has been lodged.
Disclaimer: ‘Atlantis International Pty Ltd’ and its associates are independent consulting entities which are not associated in anyway with the Australian ‘Department of Home Affairs’ (DOHA). Information on this website does not constitute personal migration advice. For a customized migration advice based on your personal circumstances, please call and talk to one of our Immigration Consultants or register your interest with our Associates.